MAG Aerospace and Logos Technologies announced today that the ultra-light Redkite wide-area motion imagery (WAMI) sensor has been successfully tested aboard a Cessna 206 turboprop in Carthage, North Carolina.
- MAG Aerospace Wins EWAAC Contract Prime Position
- The MC-208 Guardian: A Complete JADC2 System
- MAG Aerospace Wins Prime Position on 10-Year ASTRO Contract
- MAG Employee Recognized for Work with Folds of Honor Organization
- MAG Aerospace announced Winner of a Silver Florida Sterling Manufacturing Business Excellence Award