MAG Aerospace and Logos Technologies announced today that the ultra-light Redkite wide-area motion imagery (WAMI) sensor has been successfully tested aboard a Cessna 206 turboprop in Carthage, North Carolina.
- MAG Donates $10,000 to Concussion Legacy Foundation
- Justin Janaskie to Serve as Chief Technology Officer for MAG Aerospace
- Thomas W. Weston, CPA, Joins MAG Aerospace Board of Directors
- AASKI Technology, A MAG Aerospace Company Awarded OASIS Pool 1 & 3 IDIQ
- AASKI Technology, A MAG Aerospace Company Achieves Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®) Version 2.0, Maturity Level 3 Appraisal