MAG Aerospace and Logos Technologies announced today that the ultra-light Redkite wide-area motion imagery (WAMI) sensor has been successfully tested aboard a Cessna 206 turboprop in Carthage, North Carolina.
- MAG Aerospace Wins $258M Army PEO IEW&S, PM EW&C Systems Engineering Technical Assistance Contract!
- MAG Aerospace and Boldend Complete Airborne Cyber Testing
- MAG Kicks Off Diversity & Inclusion Partnership With Best Buddies
- MAG Wins Contract For Turnkey Fixed-Wing ISR Services In Africa
- John Spadafore Joins The MAG Aerospace Team