The DHSO of the Inspector General released a report concluding that the Custom and Border Protection’s UAS Program was neither meeting its flight hrs goals nor its program expectations.
- MAG Employee Recognized for Work with Folds of Honor Organization
- MAG Aerospace announced Winner of a Silver Florida Sterling Manufacturing Business Excellence Award
- Brigadier General Rodney Boyd New Commander of the Illinois Army National Guard
- MAG Donates Drone to Marshall County, Alabama Sheriffs Dept.
- MAG Aerospace’s MC-208 Guardian Down Selected for Phase 3 of USSOCOM Armed Overwatch Program