The DHSO of the Inspector General released a report concluding that the Custom and Border Protection’s UAS Program was neither meeting its flight hrs goals nor its program expectations.
- MAG Donates $10,000 to Concussion Legacy Foundation
- Justin Janaskie to Serve as Chief Technology Officer for MAG Aerospace
- Thomas W. Weston, CPA, Joins MAG Aerospace Board of Directors
- AASKI Technology, A MAG Aerospace Company Awarded OASIS Pool 1 & 3 IDIQ
- AASKI Technology, A MAG Aerospace Company Achieves Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®) Version 2.0, Maturity Level 3 Appraisal